2011/01/06

woohooo, moleskine is comming!

..I just finally ordered two pretty moleskine notebooks... actually one of them is a sketchbook.. yeah, Dennie will draw with her favourite 6 and 8 B pencils and cool black liners :D..
..so excited about it :)!!!..

..here is an example, what I want to draw with my black pens.. those pics I drew few weeks ago and take a photo of it with V.'s Pentax..
(I know, that notebooks would have deserved more majestic, f.e. ink, pens.. but whatever :D)


Copyright ©2010 Denisa Tkacikova. All rights reserved.

4 komentáře:

  1. black pens are ok and enough majestic for sketchbooks :)... donť worry... nice drawings

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. nepochlubila jsi se, že maluješ! :) ty konvičky jsou rozkošné a víc než to ;) <3

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. you're so nice ♥

    and Layla, I do draw and also paint (you so that panda things .)), but not so often how I wish...

    OdpovědětVymazat

thanks a lot for your time and lovely words, I really appreciate it ♥