2011/01/19

vacations!

hooray! today I've finally pass my last exam of The Old Church Slavonic and now I have almost one month of vacations! what a nice feeling :)..
..so, what will I do with so much free time .))? I really look forward to draw to my moleskine, I already have some ideas.. then I'm going to meet some of my friends, which I missed out because of school.. I hope I also take same photos, finally with some people (girls) too (because I'm starting to be sick of the stil-lives).. maybe we'll buy a new camera with my boyfriend.. we were thinking about Mamiya RB67, so maybe.. .)?! and I definitely have to read, because my room is getting smaller and smaller under those "flood" of the books .).. and yeah, I'll also enjoy blogging and surfing on the others blogs :)!

but now I'm quite exhausted, I got up at 5 a.m. because of that exam, I'm drinking cocoa, trying to write this post and scan the film roll with x-mas photo besides.. so maybe I finally show U, what I've found under the christmas tree .)!
..here's a first pic of one of the presents I've got, gues what it is .)!..

Copyright ©2010 Denisa Tkacikova. All rights reserved.

go to bed,.. GOOD NIGHT you all :)!
Dennie

3 komentáře:

  1. svetřík z H&M? :)
    to ti přeju, konečně oddech.. taky bych potřebovala, poslední tři dny ve škole mě vytočily, jako nikdo už dlouho ne.. a problémy s přítelem tomu také moc nepomáhají.. tak si to volno užij i za mě, se všim tim focením, kreslením a pravidelně updatuj tady. ;)
    těšim se na fotky dárků :)*

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Congrats on the exams! It's a wonderful feeling not having to think about school stuff anymore and having time to do whatever you want.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Layla: světřík to není, správnou odpověď můžeš shlédnout v příštím článku :D.. jinak díky moc a zbytek na icq.. .)

    Nishe: Thanks a lot ;)!

    OdpovědětVymazat

thanks a lot for your time and lovely words, I really appreciate it ♥