2011/01/20

presents...

and here it is .)! x-mas presents!
..that floral patter from the last post is this lovely comfortable Ann Christine hoodie..



..this adorable mug by NICI I got from my neighbor Pája..


..warm slippers from my grandma..


..cute old book about cafts (the title means something like "University of girls' handicraft") and winter infusion tea by M&S in this lovely package from Zdeňka..




..dark blue jumper (H&M) with floral lack from my mum..


All Photos Copyright ©2010 Denisa Tkacikova. All rights reserved.

..and lots of other cute things, which I haven't taken photos of them yet.. (e.g. books by Sarah Watters and Kazuo Ishiguro and cute orange octopus baby toy from V. ♥)




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

thanks a lot for your time and lovely words, I really appreciate it ♥