2011/08/16

tarte au citron.

finally I've tried my new Emile Henry's pie form! I know I've written that the first one with it will be the salted caramel apple pie, but it was this jummy tarte indeed :)...
the recipe is from my M&S easy baking cookbook (click on the first photo for the view), it's made of loads of organic lemons and eggs, you'll spend hours with baking it (the recipe says to bake it for 15+20 minutes, but I had to bake it for about 20+50 minutes), but believe me, the result really worth for it!
that fresh sooo lemon heavenly taste!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
konečně jsem vyzkoušela svou novou Emile Henry koláčovou formu! vím, že jsem psala, že jako první v ní upeču jablkový koláč se slaným karamelem, ale nakonec to byl tenhle ňami tarte :)
recept mám z mé M&S easy baking kuchařky, je udělaný z hodně moc bio citronků a vajec, strávíte s ním hodiny (recept říká, že se má péct 15+20 minut, ale musela jsem ho péct okolo 20+50 minut), ale věřte mi, že výsledek stojí za to!
ta svěží taaak citronová božská chuť!









All photos Copyright © 2011 Denisa Tkacikova. All rights reserved.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

thanks a lot for your time and lovely words, I really appreciate it ♥