2011/06/10

Z. is back!


My lovely friend Zdeňka is back from the Scotland and we finally met on Wednesday (we haven't very much spare time now because of my exams and her planning of her pink-white wedding ♥) and we spend really nice time at some cafés and on the walk and she brought me loads of beautiful and cute presents, look! :)


floral bag and lovely jumper




cute stickers, small jewelry box with roses which hided beautiful red brooche


..so I had to use that stickers immediately ;)!


I think I really don't deserve it... she's the best ♥!

...and here's their beautiful wedding card ♥...
their wedding is in June and I'm really looking forward to it and also for helping her with some baking and maybe also some decoration :)!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

thanks a lot for your time and lovely words, I really appreciate it ♥