2011/06/08

loads of packages...

...landed at my email these days...
yeah, I'm spending my money a little bit :D!
...I'm also bussy with the school exams, so I miss out this blog (I know) and also other things (except of taking photos, because it's one of only few things that makes me really happy at this time... so now I'm scanning 3 rolls of films, so U can look forward to loads of new photo-posts ;)!)

"jensen", a scandinavian talisman, and a beautiful romantic scarf by NORSK


...porcelain earrings by oui-oui and a small pendant as a gift ♥...




...my favourite ♥...
(big 100 ml package from one parfume web! and much much cheaper than at the drugstore!)


...and a new camera which I buy on aukro (czech site simillar to ebay)! polaroid 900 AF...
i hope it will works ok :)! here's a great review of it, if U're interested.. .)


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

thanks a lot for your time and lovely words, I really appreciate it ♥